I always new that we'd be somebody the day we got a couch of our own. Up 'til now Darren and I have always had hand-me-down couches. Gone are the days of wondering what has been done to...or on...our couch. We are the proud owners of a microfiber and leather sectional that is way too big for our little condo. It is so big I can't even get back far enough to get a picture of the whole thing. Despite it being huge, I love it! It is cozy and very chic.

Now that I have the couch of my dreams, all I need is a house big enough for it.
7 comments:
Congrats on the new couch. Mine and Blakes first couch was one that me and my mom recovered from Grandpa Tames house. It was actually the one that they laid him on after they found him in the hot tub. That always made for some interesting conversation. But once we moved into our house we got all new couches and love them too. So I know how great it can be.
Ah the dreams about a new couch! I also have a too big of couch problem..... I guess I just need a bigger house!!!! I cant wait to come sit on it! Ps the hot tub story.... How did they find him..... never mind, dont tell me. Are you guys going to ward Temple night tonight.... you should come with us! We could do dinner!
"...they found him in the hot tub". Yes, my Grandpa Tame died in the hot tub, his favorite place in the whole house.
Couch first and a house is always soon to follow . . . hopefully! We got our couch a couple years ago but we're still waiting on the house to house it. It looks really nice! Congrats!
I love it Mindy!
Congrats - it looks so cozy & comfortable! Hand-me downs are great, but it's so nice to upgrade to something that you absolutely love. Our sectional is one of our favorite places to hang out in the house!
WHAT! how in the heck have we not moved up in the world yet. our couch is marc and paige porter's hand me down futon and our chair is a hand me down from ashlyn tame that was a hand me down from grandpa tame and we have recovered both of them.
i'm actually afraid of buying furniture. i mean, what if i like it at the store and then i don't like it later? or i only like it for a year?
i really like your couch. i've always wanted an 'L' shaped couch. looks sooooo cumfy.
Post a Comment