Looks like we will be due not to far apart. When are you?
You're pregnant?! Oh my goodness - congratulations!!
Wait - April 1st - hmm... have I been duped?I seem to recall you pulled a great April's Fools joke on Darren a few years ago...
No one will believe you today. Tell us again tomorrow if it's really true (smile)
my mouth hit the floor, then I saw Bonnie's comment... I'll ask you tomorrow!?!??!
okay, really, we need to know if this is a joke or not!!
yes, inquiring minds want to know! Should I start planning a baby quilt for you...or not??? ;-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like we will be due not to far apart. When are you?
You're pregnant?! Oh my goodness - congratulations!!
Wait - April 1st - hmm... have I been duped?
I seem to recall you pulled a great April's Fools joke on Darren a few years ago...
No one will believe you today. Tell us again tomorrow if it's really true (smile)
my mouth hit the floor, then I saw Bonnie's comment... I'll ask you tomorrow!?!??!
okay, really, we need to know if this is a joke or not!!
yes, inquiring minds want to know! Should I start planning a baby quilt for you...or not??? ;-)
Post a Comment