
I have been thinking that I need to get Trevor a tie to wear to my brother-in-law's wedding in May. Laura and I found some super cute ties today at Children's Place, but they weren't the right colors for the wedding (black, white and pale pink). I looked online and found some websites I could buy a tie at, but I didn't want to spend $10 on a tie he will probably only wear once. So, I dug out some black poplin scraps and made Trevor a baby-sized bow tie. I think it turned out so wonderful and I know that my Aunt Shelley would be so proud of me.
5 comments:
Mindy that's impressive. My mom will be SO proud. I think it looks great.
Anytime that you can make something and not have to spend the money to buy it, is the day you impress my mom.
Great job Mindy. A girl after my own heart
wow. mindy. what a crafty little lady! this will look so cute on him.
hi. found your blog on a google search for baby bow ties. I want to make one for my son's baby blessing (I'm LDS too) but can't find any good pattern for baby size! How did you do it?
shirleyandtopherbraun@yahoo.om
Post a Comment