Thursday, May 22, 2008
It's All Fun & Games 'Til Someone Poops Their Pants
I needed to get out of the house today, so I took myself to a movie. Lincoln Square Cinemas has Mother's Day Thursdays where you can see a new release without worrying about your baby being the one screaming during the movie. I saw "What Happens in Vegas" and it was surprisingly not bad. Trevor did great. He slept almost the whole movie in the Moby wrap...until the last 10 minutes when I heard and felt the rumble down under. I could just tell from the sound and the duration that Mount Poopy Diaper had just erupted all over the place. Good thing I had a change of clothes, albeit Pj's, in the diaper bag and a dark movie theater to hide the sight of my baby covered in mustard-colored poop. All-in-all is was a good outing.
Labels:
Trevor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun that they have a day where mom's can bring their kids and not get glared at the second they walk in. You could have a baby that never cries during the movie and you still get a glare.
Mother's Day Thursday sounds awesome - what a great idea! That story will have to go down in the blowout story archives!
That story is equally part hilarious and nasty - and I love it! So, the movie was decent, huh?
Post a Comment