Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's Official...

We have purchased a house. It is 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, with a backyard big enough for football and gardening. We close September 24th and move on September 27th. If you want to see more pictures, you can go here: http://www.picasaweb.com/mindynhales/OurNewHouse

Here are some of my favorite parts of the house:















The bright red front door and bay window in the living room. I also love that fun window on the second level. That looks into the master bedroom.















The west side of the house has a romantic corner with jasmine growing on a trellis. It is beautiful!




















This is a picture of the new washer with matching dryer we purchased to go in the new house. Exciting!!!

12 comments:

The Kunz Family said...

Congrats on the new house...it's beautiful. Lots of space for a big family. Where is it located??

Kate said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting - it better not be too far away Mindy!

Shauna said...

I love love love the red door, actually I'm quite obsessed w/ red doors. Where is the house? Congratulations!!!! That's a big step!

Sorensen said...

Congrats! We will miss you guys! Let us know what help you need.

Margaret said...

I can't believe you are moving. Congrats!

Chelle said...

Congratulations - that is such exciting news!

Reese said...

Congrats again! I'm so jealous...a yard!! Maybe we'll invite ourselves over to roll in the grass. We're really going to miss you in our ward...seriously, lots. Glad there is lots of room for your new twin bed!

AngieVach said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Make sure to post more pictures when you're in there!

Ashlyn said...

Congrats! Buying your 1st home is so exciting! The house is adorable! Where is it located?

Mindy Hales said...

Sorry I should have said where it is. It is in Kent, just off 116th between 208th and 240th. We are super excited...and accepting volunteers to come over and paint. :0)

Angie said...

Congratulations on the new house. We are sad to see you move from the ward, but very excited for you guys. The house is cute!

Anne said...

What a lovely home. I can feel your excitement. I'm so happy for you. I just can't imagine church without see you there. Although this will open up a bench, so when I'm late I'll have a greater change of snatching a bench seat!!
Keep in touch. Trevor in the bathtub is so cute.