Hey Mindy! I found your blog through a mutual friend and just wanted to tell you, as if you didn't already know, your little boy is SO ADORABLE!!! I LOVE his big blue eyes! And with the color contrast with the orange and his blue eyes, the pumpkin pictures turned out really cute! And I really enjoyed reading your other blog, Trevor's blog. With me about to have a baby, it actually answered some questions I was having and made me more excited to start this journey. It helps us soon to be new moms so much! SO thank you!
3 comments:
Awwww, so cute!
How fun! We love the pumpkin patch!
Hey Mindy! I found your blog through a mutual friend and just wanted to tell you, as if you didn't already know, your little boy is SO ADORABLE!!! I LOVE his big blue eyes! And with the color contrast with the orange and his blue eyes, the pumpkin pictures turned out really cute! And I really enjoyed reading your other blog, Trevor's blog. With me about to have a baby, it actually answered some questions I was having and made me more excited to start this journey. It helps us soon to be new moms so much! SO thank you!
Post a Comment