Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brushing with the Sonicare

We have been working on getting Trevor used to the vibrations of the Sonicare for months now and it makes me very happy that now he will lay on my lap and let me brush his teeth every night. It's like I have been able to combine my two favorite jobs in the whole world into one, motherhood and dental assisting.

4 comments:

Reese said...

This is AWESOME!! He looks like it's soothing him...he's totally chill and relaxed.

Unguren said...

We tried the sonicare with Gavin and he freaked out. So now we just stick to the regular tooth brush.

Mindy Hales said...

Charise - Yea, I wish everyone who ever sat in my chair was able to feel this relaxed as I was cleaning their teeth.

Hannah - It's all part of my master plan to groom him to be a lover of teeth and future dentist so I can get free dental in retirement!

Anonymous said...

We use sonicare for Lena and she calls it her tickle toothbrush.