Trevor took his first real steps (meaning more than 2 in a row) on Saturday while I was of course gone and not there to see them, but Darren got it on video. Here is a video montage I put together showing Trevor's "Evolution of Movement". Enjoy!
oh that got me all teary; he reminds me so much of hyrum. yeah for trevor! it's actually good he waited so long to walk - they don't fall as much as when they are little. the helmet is hilarious. good momma.
7 comments:
Man he could really move that cart around. I dig the helmet too.
oh that got me all teary; he reminds me so much of hyrum. yeah for trevor! it's actually good he waited so long to walk - they don't fall as much as when they are little. the helmet is hilarious. good momma.
I died when I heard it was to Chariot of Fire. Very excellent!
Hooray Trevor - he's rockin' the walkin'!! I really want you to teach me how you make those awesome video and picture montages with music!
way to go baby TREV! I cant wait until he is 16 and he finds out you had him walking outside with a HELMET! Too cute!
that was adorable! I am regretting not getting all of that on video with Blake!
that was realy cute! Cool idea putting it all together!
Post a Comment