Now we are embarking again on this long school journey, this time hopefully at Central Washington University's extension campus at Highline Community College. They have a Master of Science, Industrial & Engineering Technology degree that is just what Darren is looking for to advance his career and help him feel more secure in an insecure world. And the best part of all is that Boeing is going to pay for his tuition costs.
So wish us luck as we start the application process and we'll let you know how it goes.
6 comments:
I didn't know this!?! How cool.
Good luck, we so now how you feel.
That Boeing perk is almost enough incentive to switch jobs :)
will he need to take the GMAT - good luck with that!
oh my!! that is great news! I just hope you will stay close to home!
Good for him! (and you!)
I think that's great! It will be well worth it even though being in school again sort of sucks!
Good luck, definitely worth it if Boeing is going to pay for it.
Post a Comment