I know I told you at bookclub, but congrats again.
Congrats! That is awesome! How do you feel?
Wahoooo! So glad everything seems to be going well!
Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling good!
How funny is this we both have December babies and now April Babies. Congrats!
Congratulations! We get to experience all the "fun" pregnancy stuff together. :o) I hope you're feeling more like your self soon.
He looks like he's wearing a baseball hat.
So VERY excited for you- did I mention the 18th was my birthday!
Congrats. That is very exciting and very fun.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I know I told you at bookclub, but congrats again.
Congrats! That is awesome! How do you feel?
Wahoooo! So glad everything seems to be going well!
Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling good!
How funny is this we both have December babies and now April Babies. Congrats!
Congratulations! We get to experience all the "fun" pregnancy stuff together. :o) I hope you're feeling more like your self soon.
He looks like he's wearing a baseball hat.
So VERY excited for you- did I mention the 18th was my birthday!
Congrats. That is very exciting and very fun.
Post a Comment