I mentioned this before in a previous post, but I cannot emphasize enough how much Austin looks like Trevor. As least once each day I have a moment where I look at Austin and I am transported back 2 years to a memory of Trevor wearing the same outfit or making the same facial expression. Here are some pictures to prove that it is not just in my head.
Trevor
Austin
Trevor
Austin
Trevor
Austin
Here's a quick update on how we are doing. I am tired, but that is to be expected and I'm not complaining (at least not on my blog).
Trevor is adjusting. Most days he does really well, but sometimes I see the return of the infamous "stink eye" only this time it is usually coupled with a loud and emphatic, "NO."
And Austin sleeps a lot. Sometimes I am holding him and I think to myself, how can I get anything done while I am holding a baby all day. So I improvise.
8 comments:
You are right! I think they look like twins! They are both so cute though.
Wow, they really do look alike. And poor Trevor and his bruised camping cheek. Still cute though.
They do look tons alike and they are both adorable. As for not getting anything done while you are holding Austin, you are getting a huge and super important thing done. There is nothing more important than loving your family and caring for them. Austin and Trevor are two very blessed little boys!!
The above comment was from me, Tauni
Amazing! I can't wait to see them when they get older.
Love the basket. :) My parents used a dresser drawer as my crib. (Beginning reporters don't make much money.)
Wow! you guys only have one mold. Hmmmm, what will your girl look like?!
the resemblance is uncanny! I'm so glad to hear about your experiences with two, since it's just around the corner for me!
Your boys look like twins. So cute!
Post a Comment