Thursday, November 17, 2011

Laundry Pedestal

Last week I was browsing around one of my favorite sites (ana-white.com) and came across the plans for a laundry pedestal.  I knew I had to make it.  So, I sat down with a blank sheet of paper and a pencil and drew up the plans.

Later that night after the kids went to bed I couldn't resist any longer and I made a trip to Home Depot to pick out my lumber.  The next day during quiet time and after the kids were in bed for the night I started building.



Within 48 hours of my trip to Home Depot I was ready to start painting.  We decided to paint it the same color blue that we used to paint our house.  In the morning when the paint was dry we installed it and it fit like a glove!

**With my new pedestal in the laundry room, my ironing board was in need of a new cover, so after a quick trip to Joann Fabrics my ironing board got the update it so desperately needed.**

6 comments:

Sorensen said...

That looks great!

Natalie Smith said...

I recently saw this idea...i loved it. Your's turned out so great mindy!

Katie Tyler said...

holy cow! I am really impressed!

Shauna said...

Wow! Mindy, you are blowing my mind, you need your own show!

Koko said...

You are amazingly talented Mindy!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Nice!!