Saturday, November 17, 2007

Webpage for Baby Trevor and a New Blog

I have been toying around with the idea of creating a website just for Trevor for a while now and this last week I finally did it. His website address is http://trevorrhales.googlepages.com/. I have moved my pregnancy journal over to his site and it has cleared up a whole lot of room on my website. I also decided to create a blog on blogger so that I can have an official blog where friends can leave comments. So, if you are new to my blog, leave a comment so that I know you are reading. Love you all!

3 comments:

The Kunz Family said...

Hey Mindy-

Look at you and you're cute pregnant belly. I can't believe your baby boy will be here in just a few short weeks...time has gone by fast! Sorry I couldn't make it to your baby shower, it would have been nice to see ya but we have all been pretty sick. So anyways I'm glad you now have a blog so I can leave lots of fun comments about your sweet baby.

Kate said...

hooray! a blog!

Joan said...

I can't wait to meet Trevor! (And your room looks great) Good job