A--attached or single? Attached
B--best friend? Oh how I need frequent doses of Laura Jex
C--cake or pie? Cake , but it has to be moist yummy cake like Michelle makes
D--day of choice? Friday – that is the one might of the week Darren is usually home
E--essential item? Gum…I’m addicted
F--favorite color? Yellow
G--gummy bears or worms? Bears
H--hometown? Ballard or Burien
I--indulgence(s)? When Trevor is napping I read a whole lot more than my husband thinks I do.
J--january or july? January - it's my birthday month!!
K--kids? I love Baby Trevor
L--life is incomplete without: Chocolate
M--marriage date? August 9th, 2003 (We are coming up on 5 years!)
N--number of siblings? 1 sister, 1 brother
O--oranges or apples? Tough call…I like both a lot
P--phobias or fears? I’m still a little bit afraid of the dark. Hearing Trevor is the ONLY thing that gets me out of bed at night.
Q--quotes? “Sister Ignatius taught me in Sunday School that "in the beginning there was light," but to me, it was always an incomplete sentence, which God should have known to amend: in the beginning God created light...to read by.”-Lorna Landvik from "Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons"
R--reason to smile? Darren and Trevor
S--season of choice? Spring
T--tag 5 friends: Laura, Kate, Charise, Hannah, and Noelle (If they have time they are all very busy ladies!)
U--unknown fact about me? I used to have constant double vision, but now it only happens when I get tired.
V--very favorite stores? Are eBay and craigslist considered stores??
W--worst habit? I take over telling a story that my husband has started…he hates it when I do that.
X--x-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound because you can turn your head at look at the screen (even though I can never tell what they are looking at).
Y--your favorite food? I am a carnivore…I like steak.
Z-- zodiac sign: Aquarius
1 comment:
This was fun to read! I finally did mine. :)
Post a Comment