Trevor is such a joy to me. He is smart and lovable and I couldn't imagine my life without him.
But he isn't perfect. He likes to scream and throw things and sometimes he drives me crazy. Here are some pictures of our adventuresome little boy.

Here is Trevor on the back deck with his helmet on (he insisted upon wearing it) shaking the car to rev it up.

There are few things that make me happier right now then to walk in a room and see Trevor sitting down reading a book. *sigh* It makes me feel like a good mom.

I love it that Trevor likes to feed himself a cup of yogurt or a bowl of cereal or oatmeal...so long as he uses his signs to tell me he is all done instead of throwing it on the floor.

Trevor loves water and I love this picture of him trying to drink from the sprinkler. Seconds after this picture was taken he ran off giggling because the water got up his nose. (Also, check out that cute little bum crack...Love it!)

Trevor hates it when I am on the computer and will do just about anything to get my attention, good or bad. Fortunately, this day he did something very cute and then held still long enough for me to capture his proud moment and handsome face.
I love you Baby Trev!
4 comments:
Trevor is so cute! I couldn't believe how big he was when I saw you guys at church a couple of weeks ago.
It is so awesome when they get that "toddler look" (at about a year) and even more cool when they get a "little person" look. Trevor is definitly getting that "little person" look. He is SO adorable.
And yay for nursery!
He is a very cute boy!
Trevor is such a sweet little boy and he has such a good mommy. How can you not just love that little face.
Post a Comment