For those who are readers of this blog, but have not yet met Trevor in person I need to set the record straight. The pictures I post of Trevor are very misleading. Most people never get to witness a first hand smile from Trevor, let alone his classic "cheesy grin". They usually get this instead...
4 comments:
But look at how cute his outfit is!!
I think his "stink eye" is cute. I got it the first time I met him! Miss P makes the same sort of face when she eats, pretty much no matter what it is. I have to explain to everyone that she likes what she's eating, it's just the face she makes! Silly kiddos.
He even gives it to the girls or just ones that are trying to hug him anyway. Savanah sure wanted to give him a hug.
He is so cute. Even with the stink eye.
Post a Comment