Last night I had a dream. I dreamt that I gave birth to Austin. It was an easy labor and happened so fast that my doula (who lives 10 minutes away) couldn't get there in time. He was perfect and so beautifully handsome it made me want to cry.
I woke up briefly and mumbled something about him being perfect and fell back into my dream. This time my perfect baby boy had turned into a baby goat. Not long after I fell back asleep I gave birth to another baby...goat. And then a third baby goat. I remember them all walking around my bedroom and I told Darren, "They are beautiful and I love them a lot, but I was really hoping for a baby".
Pretty soon we decided that the nursery wouldn't be a good place to raise 3 goats and our backyard was too small, so we would have to give the goats up for adoption.
Before I woke up I told Darren that as soon as I had recovered we'd try again and hopefully this time we'd get a baby.

2 comments:
Hahahaha, those are some cute billy goats!
Pregnant Dreams are the funniest thing ever. My sister always dreamt she gave birth to a tarantula. I have still never had a birth dream- I just have VERY WILD VIVID dreams with my man.. (if you get my drift) which wakes me up great-- but leaves JT a little bummed out.
I must say- you and Darren do make cute Goats!
Post a Comment