Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update on Trevor

Having a two year old is not easy work, but it makes it a bit easier when your two year old is Trevor.  He is (almost) always helpful around the house and he loves to help with the vacuuming and the dishes.  He talks a lot and pretty soon I need to get a video of him reciting his favorite books.  It is adorable!!

I haven't posted any pictures of him lately because his hair was so unruly that it was embarrassing and his facial expressions are less than photo quality.  Case in point...











While I can't do anything about his facial expressions, I did take him to get his hair cut and it is amazing how grown-up he looks now.  I bribed him with some fruit snacks to get him to sit still while they cut his hair and he loves fruit snacks so much he was willing to endure the haircut just to eat them.

Another thing Trevor loves to do is go swimming.  Here is some video of him last month kicking and splashing his way around the pool.

This isn't the first time I have captured Trevor loving the water.  There is definitely a chance this kid may be a swimmer someday, maybe even an Olympic swimmer.

The other new thing going on with Trevor lately is that he is making the transition from his crib to his new big boy bed.  Trevor is doing a whole lot better lately, but this transition has been really rough for him and for Darren and I.  We are hopeful that within the next couple days Trevor will be back to sleeping well both at nap time and bed time.

1 comment: