I saw these on Kristy's website and LOVED them Mindy! They are precious!
These are DARLING! I am seriously drooling over these!
Those are the cutest pictures!
such a beautiful baby!
oh these are yummy. he is such a newborn! you forget how they look. and the sounds they make are so precious. makes me a little weepy to think i didn't record any of those sounds. bring him over so i can get my fill. :)
adorable!
Those are so good. He is such a cute baby.
ok those are super cute!
He is adorable! I love the one of Trevor and Austin!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I saw these on Kristy's website and LOVED them Mindy! They are precious!
These are DARLING! I am seriously drooling over these!
Those are the cutest pictures!
such a beautiful baby!
oh these are yummy. he is such a newborn! you forget how they look. and the sounds they make are so precious. makes me a little weepy to think i didn't record any of those sounds. bring him over so i can get my fill. :)
adorable!
Those are so good. He is such a cute baby.
ok those are super cute!
He is adorable! I love the one of Trevor and Austin!
Post a Comment