Last night was the Torchlight 5K run and parade. The boys and I went down to cheer Darren on in the race. He finished in 19:54 which is 1 minute 46 seconds faster than his time three weeks ago. He finished 13th in his division (30-39 year olds) and 82nd overall.
Way to go Darren!
Here are some pictures of the other fun and silliness we had. Austin didn't quite know what to think about downtown Seattle.
Trevor got this chicken hat from a guy sitting near us, but refused to wear it until after I tried it on too...
Once the parade started Trevor was glued to the action.
But he took a moment to show off his giant sucker from Uncle Oudom as well as him wearing Oudom's hat.
Austin even liked the parade...well at least I think he did. He pretty much slept through it.
Even though we didn't get our boys home and in bed until nearly 11:00pm, it was a fun night together as a family.

No comments:
Post a Comment