Thursday, September 16, 2010

Brother Love

I love it when Trevor engages Austin in conversation and when he wants to climb in Austin's crib and read stories with him.  I also love it when I hear Austin wake up on the monitor and before I can get there I hear Trevor over the monitor say something like, "Good morning, Austin, did you sleep good?"

And it makes me happy (and occasionally annoyed) when Austin stops nursing and turns to find Trevor because he heard his voice.  Or when he rolls over and/or cranes his neck to catch Trevor's eye, even if just for a second.

I'm so glad that they will have each other as they go through life, but I can only imagine the mischief they will get into!!


**Austin Update**

Austin is now eating solids.  He doesn't like rice cereal (or as Trevor calls it Mommy Milk Cereal), but he loves to chew on frozen peaches in one of those mesh bag thingys.  He is also a professional roller and totally untrustworthy on any raised surface.  He thinks he's big like Trevor; if he's laying down, he wants to sit and if he's sitting he wants to stand.

3 comments:

Kacey said...

Ooh! Your boys are so cute!! I'm so glad that they are already good friends :)

lilibet said...

That's how Abby and Dylan are. Isn't it delightul?

Natalie Smith said...

Trevor is such a big helper! They are too cute!