Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Going Private

Dear Reader,


Due to a series of unfortunate events, I need to go less public for a while.

If you want to continue reading, just send me an email.


Yours truly,
Mindy

13 comments:

Deborah said...

I want to be included. My SIL had a great idea. When you go private you don't get notices when updates are made to the private blog. So she started a second public blog. When she makes a blog entry, she also updates the public blog with just the title. It lets the rest of us know when updates are made.

Ms Jones said...

Dear Mindy,

Please add me to your "not so private" list of people that can check out your blog. (Unless I'm the one your protecting your blog from.)

:) Thank you.

Ramonah

Natalie Smith said...

I would love to keep reading.
nataliesmith_is@yahoo.com

Thanks Mindy!

chelsmi said...

I would love to keep reading! I will need all your boy raising wisdom soon.:)

Sorensen said...

Hey Mindy, sorry about unfortunate things happening with your blog. I read your regularly and would love to keep up on it if you don't mind. My email is mauvia_ben@yahoo.com

Kacey said...

I'm sorry to hear you've had some unfortunate events. I would love to keep reading your blog though. You should have my email, but in case you've forgotten, it's ckkarren@gmail.com

Unguren said...

Sign me up.
I like Deborah's idea...I have a hard time remembering when "private" people update. I think you know my email if not let me know.

Debbie Olson said...

I would love to stay on your list!

Quinae said...

Sign me up!

Margaret said...

Mindy, please leave me in the loop. I believe you have my address.

Mark and Jennifer said...

Don't forget me!! Love your little updates!!

Kate said...

What happened?!? Count me in please!

Darren said...

What a blessing it is to know that you are an amazing mother who provides the best for the family regardless of the views of the world or criticisms of those who do not believe in the family values found in the proclamation to the family.