Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hey Google Readers!

My sister-in-law, Deborah had a great idea!

In an effort to make it easier for you to keep track of me once I go private (either tonight or tomorrow) I have created a second public blog that you can add to Google Reader.  The new blog is: mindynhalesupdate.blogspot.com

After I am done publishing on my private blog I will head over to mindynhalesupdate.blogspot.com and post only the title and a link.  That way when you open up Google Reader you will be able to see when I have updated.  It's genius right?!?

Thanks again for being such loyal readers and friends.

4 comments:

Unguren said...

I jsut realized that you probably have my email...but for our blog we use Blake's which is

blake.unguren at gmail dot com.

Thanks.

Jazzy said...

jasmine{dot}shorten(at)gmail{dot}com

pretty please!

Lea Tame said...

Thanks for remembering to add me to your blog!

Shauna said...

Have you posted yet? pixie418@juno.com