We also visited Santa Claus for a quick picture and the traditional telling Santa that you've been a good boy and asking for what you want most in the whole world under your tree on Christmas morning.
For Trevor is was "a HUGE Fire Engine!!" And Austin, well staring that that jolly guy in a red suit seemed present enough for him.
After church on Sunday the boys looked so cute all dressed up so a snapped a quick picture of them. **sigh** I love these little boys.
On Tuesday we took a drive up to Bellevue for Snowflake Lane. There were drummers and characters to take pictures with, free suckers and a million people. Before leaving for home Darren and I grabbed a slice of Adams Peanut Butter Cheesecake to-go.
Then, yesterday we trekked into downtown Seattle to the Sheraton hotel to see the Gingerbread house display. When you ask Trevor what we did yesterday he'll tell you, "We drove in my big truck with Grandpa Hales and Grandma Cheri and Daddy and Mommy and me and Austin to see the Gingerbread houses and I wanted to eat them all gone because I like treats and trucks and I was sooo hungry." And he'll say it just like that. One big long run-on sentence with no pause for a breath. And then when I get that dazed look in my eye and a slight smile on my face he'll say, "I talk a lot huh Mommy??" And I'll reply with a big smile, "Yes Trevor, you do."
| Santa fishing from atop a candy boathouse. |
| The backside of the boathouse had a mosaic of the Space Needle and a sea plane and the Fremont troll carved into the side of the mountain. |
| This tree house was sculpted from krispy treats and was Darren's favorite. |
| Go Huskies!! |
| This was by far my favorite Gingerbread house. It was perfectly done and made me wish that I had some connection that would allow me to help build one next year. |
Best wishes to you all and have a Merry Christmas.
2 comments:
Ha! I don't think I've checked your blog in about 28 days, so to me it seems like yesterday! Right on time! :) Have you checked into making your blog into a book, I've done it and I love it, you don't even have to rescrap it, they do the whole thing for you, you can in preview your whole book in 2 minutes! blog2print.com. Wow, I guess Trevor is talking a mile a minutes huh? Love it!
I love the church outfits and that family picture at snowflake lane is great. You all look so happy to be enjoying that show!
Post a Comment