Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Austin

Remember that Savage Garden song, "I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You"...  That is exactly how I felt about Austin since I first found out that I was pregnant with him.  His birth one year ago proved to me that I am stronger than I ever thought possible.

Austin is quick to smile and his sweet dimples melt my heart.  He loves his brother so much and I am excited to watch them grow up to be best friends.  Lately, Austin's true colors have been shining through and he is proving to be quite an opinionated little man.  Remind me one day to post of video of his amazing temper tantrums.  My dad says that Austin is my pay back.  :)

Austin loves his dad and lets him know when it's time for his turn to wrestle.  Austin's favorite person in the whole wide world is his mommy.  He hates it when I leave and clings to me when I come back.  He is learning new words and things every day.  He can say a hand full of words, like da-da and bye.  He's got "no" mastered, along with high-five and clapping.  He's crawling all over the place, but not walking yet.

We love you, Austin!  You make our home a more wonderful place.


Warning: The following video is a tearjerker and a wonderful tribute to our sweet little Austin.

No comments: