
Darren and I went to the movies last night to see "Juno". We knew nothing about the movie when we bought tickets except that according to my aunt it was hilarious. Despite the uncomfortable beginning, I really loved this movie. The dialogue was witty and the storyline was unpredictable. Ellen Page (Juno) has a great career ahead of her! When it comes out on DVD I will invite you all over to watch it with me.
4 comments:
Count me in! I really enjoyed the dialog and I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!, well, actually I haven't! I guess what i'm trying to say is that it would be great to see you and your sweet baby boy!
OMG I went to this with my sis-in-law and my mom-in-law. We were all so uncomforatble in the first 10 mins that we walked out, but I have wanted to see if it got better. I still want to see it really bad.
I thought the first 10 mins were uncomfortable too, but I thought it got way better after that. It addresses some hot topics like teen pregnancy, abortion, adoption, and divorce, but overall I thought it addressed the issues in a positive light. And as far as funny goes, you can't beat the dialog.
Loved this too! It really was hilarious. Juno's stepmother cracked me up...loved her! I'm up for a girls night to watch it (and fast forward through the uncomfortable parts!)
Post a Comment