Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Playing" in the Snow

The snow is fading here in Utah, but Darren really wanted me to take a picture of him in the snow. So I put on his adorable hat and gloves that he got for Christmas and off we went. He was doing great at first and then he decided that sitting in the snow wasn't very much fun. The picture where he is screaming is my favorite!!

If you want to see more pictures from our trip, go to Trevor's Website.


4 comments:

RoLo said...

I am glad you had a good time with your family. And Trevor's hat, oh that hat I love it!

Kate said...

What darling pics! I love that hat on him - what a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

what? you're in utah? where?

Mindy Hales said...

I was in Springville last week visiting Darren's family while he was gone on a business trip. We'll be back end of April/first of May for Darren's brother's wedding. The tricky part is that we aren't driving so we won't have a car to go visit people.