- I love sunflowers. My favorite quote sums up why better than I ever could:
"Many flowers open to the sun, but only one follows him constantly. Heart, be thou the sunflower, not only open to receive God's blessing, but constant in looking to Him." – John Paul Richter. - I performed in the 1994 Florida Citrus Bowl Halftime Show. The drill team I was on at the time was invited down to be part of the show. We were dressed in horrendous spandex outfits (I didn't mind because I was only 10 at the time, but some of the older girls were pretty upset about it) and we did a routine with large styrofoam orange slices as props. It was great.
- I love going to concerts and before I met Darren (back in my wilder days) I used to go to a lot of them, including Warped Tour at the Gourge in George. Some of my favorite bands are: Dashboard Confessional, Jimmy Eat World, blink-182, MxPx, Good Charlotte, All-American Rejects, Simple Plan, Quiet Drive, Green Day, Breaking Point, and Something Corporate.
- I hate to get the mail. I will do almost anything to avoid having to get the mail.
- I love watching TLC. My goals in life are to be on Trading Spaces and to meet Curtis Stone from Take Home Chef!!
- My husband's car...you know, the old blue one...is older than I am.
- My guilty pleasure is Dr. Pepper.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Me-Me Game
Here are some things about me that you may or may not know. If you feel so inclined you are welcome to do something similar on your blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Here is a fun tid bit just for you. I went to school with MxPx. Kinda fun.
I was happy to see that I knew a lot of those tidbits.
But one question - how can you do despise to pick up the mail? There may be something fun in the box, at times. ;)
I was thinking about that, but our mailboxes are so small that your pacage was hand delivered to my door by the mailman. I think he should hand deliver my mail every day!!
When I lived in California there was a mail slot in your front door and the mail man justed droped it in.... nice... I do everything I can not to put gas in my car... I do know that after my gas light has been on for a LONG time it turns from orange to red... that is when I make Ben go get me some gas.
You make a good point. When I lived in Maryland, we had a mail slot right next to our door. You could grab it as you were walking in... or just lean out the door (without shoes) and fumble for it. It was lovely.
Post a Comment