Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rub-a-Dub-Dub

My friend Quinae called last night and asked if I could watch her kids kind of last minute until her husband got off work and I was happy to do it. Darren was working late and Jamie wasn't home so I was all alone with three kids under 4. After I fed everyone dinner it was time to get Trevor into bed and I was wondering how I was going to get Trevor bathed and ready for bed while still keeping an eye on the other two boys. I decided that Soren (who is 3) would probably just play with toys in Trevor's room across the hall from the bathroom and that I'd stick Xander (who is not quite two) in the tub with Trevor. So I started the bath water and when I had both Trevor and Xander ready for the bath I turned around and Soren had gotten himself undressed and had climbed in! It was too funny. I snapped this picture seconds before Trevor was going to take a big drink of the bath water...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummmmmm. bath water. i LOVE it when my kids drink bath water. yuuuuuuumy. especially if they aren't the only one in the tub.
this picture is awesome. blackmail for sure in about 10 years for that oldest kid. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute and smart to put them all in the tub! Sometimes when I can't think of anything to do with Lena I give her a bath, she likes to play with her toys in there and she is entertained for quite a while.