Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm So Vain...I Probably Think This Blog Is About Me

Because it is.

I have finally decided to follow the lead behind the amazing Misty and post pictures of myself. I didn't get dolled up on purpose; today is just one of those days where I feel good and that makes me look good.

So I grabbed my camera and I invited myself to a private photo shoot.
Because I think I am beautiful and I deserve to feel good about myself!

And now at 26 years old I am finally learning to love myself.

And it makes me happy. Really happy!! And I know that it makes my husband happy too.
Because he knows I am beautiful and it makes him happy when I smile.

So the next time the stars align and you just look good. Take some pictures of yourself and post them on your blog so we can all see your beauty.

Yep, I think this blog is about me. Who is your blog about?

9 comments:

Misty said...

Wow, Mindy! Those are so fantastic! You are gorgeous!

Laura Jex said...

YOU ARE ONE HOT MAMA!

Tabatha said...

i love it, you are so pretty and such a good person, mom, wife, you rock,

Alissa said...

i think you're one foxy lady! thanks for taking my challenge!

Shauna said...

I agree, you are so beautiful, not to mentioned talented and all around fabulous! BTW, I tried your recipe for cupcake meatloaf, it was great, even Belize ate half of it (for her that is quite an accomplishment). I think I will call it Mindy's Meatloaf cupcakes just for fun! :)

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful! I love that you posted pictures of yourself

Jazzy said...

Woot woot!

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

you. are. awesome. and the front steps look great too!

Kate said...

What a great idea.