Saturday, November 21, 2009

We Love Boys!

We are so excited to announce that we are adding another boy to our family!! I really thought this baby was a girl, but I was delighted to be wrong!!

So here is our little boy. He is so cute (especially his little nose) and I love him so much already.

Just for fun, here are some of the reasons we thought this baby was a girl:
  • With Trevor I wanted red meat every day, with this baby meat is yucky. I even hate the meat aisle at the grocery store. All I want to eat is fruit and veggies.
  • Darren thought this baby was a girl because he felt like I had an increase in estrogren and that the baby and I were on the same page... Personally, I think I have done way better controlling my emotions with this baby than I did with Trevor. I am almost 19 weeks and I have yet to throw anything at Darren. That's amazing!
  • This baby seems to be higher than Trevor was. Don't hate, but I am still able to button my pre-pregnancy jeans....although I won't be able to for much longer!
Reasons I am so glad we are having a boy:
  • I do not have to paint over the blue nursery, with a more girlie color.
  • No need to purchase new bedding, accessories, or clothes.
  • Trevor will love having a brother to play with, however right now when you ask him if he is having a baby brother he says, "no, no, no".
  • I think having daughter-in-law's will be WAY easier than raising a daughter.
  • Boys mean more full-time missionaries to love and support.
  • Growing up there was no priesthood authority in my home, and eventually I will have 3 priesthood holders!!!
So as you can see adding another boy is a huge blessing to our family and we can't wait for Spring!!

4 comments:

Kassie said...

I am so excited for you... and a little jealous, I really wanted another little boy myself and, not that I would change Chelane for anything, I sometimes wish she had been. I am not excited about the teenage girl that will eventual come out of my darling baby girl :/

Reese said...

Congrats! Loved all your posts...Trevor is turning into such a big boy.

Unguren said...

Congrats! That is so fun.

Now on to the hard part...Names?!

Kristen said...

Congratulations! Trevor may deny it now, but I'm sure they'll be best buds.