"An influential job like yours deserves stationary."
As a mom sometimes Trevor and I are out and about and we come across another mom with her child and I think to myself, "I bet Trevor would love to get together with that kid and play sometime! I should give her my number." But then I never do.
Enter the play date card. It is a business card listing my name, the names of my children and our contact info that I can hand out to other moms we'd like to have a play date with. Sounds cool huh!
I have designed some play date cards and I need your help deciding which one I should use. (FYI...my info has been changed since this blog is not private...I do not in fact live on Main Street.)
Card #1
Card #2
Card #3
Card #4
So leave a comment with the number of the card you like best and if you decide to make a play date card I'd love to have one!




9 comments:
I like card #2. Clever idea, Mindy!
#4 I like that one
I didn't know you have a blog! Glad to know -- I like the 4th one best, but they're all cute.
I like 4 & 3
#3 or #4
That is so clever! I like 3.
Hi, My name is Joel'. I saw that Courtney (My fiance's sister in law) commented on your link for the Play Date cards in Facebook. And so I decided to take a look. This is a very ingenious idea I love it!!! I always kind of wonder how to approach other moms with the question of a play Date, and then whether they have paper or if I even have any paper. This takes care of all of that and is completely adorable. I like #3 I think it is the most clear and concise and fun. And I love the combinations you used. Very nice. :)
I like #3.
guess im the only one that liked #1
Post a Comment