Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just Checking In

I know I have been MIA for a while, but I'm just checking in to let my faithful readers know that I am alive and well.  We had a great trip to Utah last weekend and I came home even more sleep deprived than I was when I left which is how I know that we maximized the short amount of time we had to be with family.  Also, both boys did amazing during the long car ride, both going down and coming back.

Even though I am tired almost all the time and my house is a miserable mess (compared to the very high standard I expect from myself), I am so lucky to be the mom of these adorable boys.  They make the sleep deprivation and unorganized house worth it.
Notice the Mohawk?  Nice huh.

Check out those adorable dimples in his cheeks!!!

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Mindy...I forgot to tell you - you looked great today! You are hiding your sleepy feeling well! ;)

You are brave to do a car trip to Utah...glad everyone pulled through and was good. They are cutie pies!

Kassie said...

I echo Natalie, you don't look tired at all. If I didn't know better I would say your kids sleep long nights and you aren't stressed out at all :)