This picture makes me happy for so many reasons.
- I love cloth diapers and all the fun colors they come in.
- It's warm enough today to dry them outside which saves electricity.
- I finally have a real clothes line and not just a rope bungee corded to a tree.
- My new clothes pins are bamboo which is a more sustainable material than wood.
- My lawn looks awesome!
(Oh and in case you were wondering...this is a little less than 3 days worth of diapers.)
6 comments:
haha and your clothes will last longer! well...diapers... I did this when we lived in California, but my old lady neighbor came over and offered to help us buy a dryer because she could see it from her house and she didn't like it. haha
Baby in the HOUSE!
Seeing the collection all laid out is crazy how many diapers babies really go through...and how much the mommy is changing them!
I'm a bit envious, I still have an old phone cord wrapped between two posts; )
WOW, that's a lot of diapers. I have a great clothesline set up in the back, but the spiders who like to get in the clothes freak me out so I never use it.
hehe I think I see Trevors favorite pink one out there! :)
Post a Comment