Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Conversations with Trevor

It's been a while since I posted some of the hilarious, insightful and matter-of-fact things Trevor says.  And it's a good thing he's funny because some days it is his humor that keeps me from locking him in a closet until Darren gets home.  Kidding....kinda.

This morning as he was playing with a car and I was nursing Austin...

Trevor:  That's gr... (the word sounded like great, but I wasn't sure, so I said)
me:  What?
Trevor:  That's gr... (same word, still no idea what he said)
me:  What?
Trevor:  That's awesome.


Then later after I told him for the 10th time at least to turn off the water.

Trevor:  Sometimes Mommy says, Trevor!
Trevor:  Sometimes TREVOR!
Trevor:  Sometimes TREVOR!!!
me:  *laughing* That's right sometimes I say that.
Trevor:  Yea, sometimes you yell.
me:  Yea.  How does that make you feel?
Trevor:  I feel sad.
me:  Really?  I'm sorry.  What makes you feel happy?
Trevor:  You say, "I love you Trevor."
me:  I love you Trevor.
Trevor:  Yea.  I feel happy good.


Just now I overheard him outside playing with a truck and he told the truck...

Trevor:  You get the string Right Now!!       I mean...Please get the string right now.



And lastly, several weeks ago while I was nursing Austin he pulled away right as my milk let down and true to Trevor's character of telling it like it is...

Trevor:  Oh mom.  You're leakin'.

3 comments:

Unguren said...

So cute.

Koko said...

hahaha That's so funny and he's such a good talker! I had fun in nursery with him last Sunday. I told him to smile and he did!

andre'a said...

that's so adorable!