Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Cake For Jake

A couple months ago I was asked to make a 1st birthday cake for Jake, who is the son of some good friends I knew in high school.

It takes a lot for me to feel super excited about a cake I have made.  I can always see the flaws and find things about it that I feel could have been better.  But this cake was different.  I am pleased as punch about how well it turned out.


Thanks Eric and Kathy for trusting me with such an important cake.  I enjoyed making it very much.

3 comments:

Reese said...

That is AMAZING. You are becoming such a cake artist...truly. Love the colors, planes...pretty much everything.

Natalie Smith said...

I love it. The colors and the theme are so adorable!

lilibet said...

I guess I'm not surprised at this point, but it is one of the cutest cakes I've seen. Or is the cutest cake I've seen.