If you're Trevor you create abstract art...in the nude.
And if you're Austin you just sit around in a diaper waiting for someone or something to enter your line of sight so that you can smile at it.
And if by chance you fall over...
you decide it's too hot to cry for help, so instead you just pop your thumb into your mouth and watch Finding Nemo with your brother.
6 comments:
Wow! that is amazing! You can just tape a big piece of paper on your closet and and let trevor paint over the wood floor without a very large radius of protection on everything you own? Amazing! I do love that naked artist picture and Austin smile is soooo cute. They are starting to look a little different, although I am not sure how.
That first picture made me laugh and laugh- awesome!!!
So funny!! Next I am totally going to try the naked painting thing. Sounds fun!
Love the painting in the nude! Too funny!!
hahaha that is so fun!
I love the naked artist picture!
Post a Comment