I just saw you and your husband, Congressman Dave Reichert at McDonald's. I hope that someday I can be like you, gracious and patient with my husband as he pursues what makes him happy.
hahahaha well said! I heard Dave R. speak at the religious part of the KR graduation (Vespers) a few years ago -- he was AWESOME and I greatly respected him that day and still do. He's someone who went from living in a car to what he is now!
2 comments:
hahahaha well said! I heard Dave R. speak at the religious part of the KR graduation (Vespers) a few years ago -- he was AWESOME and I greatly respected him that day and still do. He's someone who went from living in a car to what he is now!
Guess what? #4 served Dino Rossi in the concessions line at the theater.
Post a Comment