This has been an exciting month for Austin. He found his toes and his screaming voice, had his first and second trips to the ER, he became a master at rolling over and a champion eater of solids foods.
Austin and Trevor love to play this game called, "Let's Make Mom Crazy" wherein they take turns yelling at each other in their most high-pitched voices. This game is most fun when played in the car and it does drive me crazy, but at least they are having fun together. Austin looks up to Trevor and if something is funny to Trevor you can bet that Austin will start laughing too because he wants to be just like Trevor.
Austin is still just as happy has ever, but he is starting to develop a pushy little personality. He wants what he wants right when he wants it, and in a 6 month-old, it's adorable (except for the screaming part). I'm interested to see how this character trait develops as he gets older.
Austin, you are such a cutie and so kissable. You see the world through rose-colored glasses and I wish I could be a little more like you.
We love you lots.
2 comments:
That little boy is a sweetheart! I've never heard any baby laugh as much as he does!! Honestly. Your a lucky lady.
I have to agree with Ramonah. He is such a happy, smiley guy. His little laugh makes me laugh.
Post a Comment