In an effort to prepare for Christmas and his birthday, Trevor and I went through all the toys in his room and he decided which toys should go to "the boys with no toys". Sometimes he needed a little coaxing, but for the most part he willingly donated about 15% of his toys.
Most of the ones that made it in the donate bin I was more than happy to see go, but some toys I had grown sentimental over, like some trucks he got from a friend, a bunny he got from great-grandma, and a truck from grandpa. But he insisted the the boys with no toys needed them, so off they go.
We also made a considerable donation to "the moms with no clothes who are skinnier than me".
2 comments:
This is a fabulous idea that I will be using TODAY!! Also. love love love the halloween costumes, I totally want to steal them they are so darn cute! Good work Mindy! You are awesome- as usual!
isn't it great to purge? it's totally out of my comfort zone, but so cleansing!
Post a Comment