It has been a rough couple of weeks, but I am back and better than ever.
On this Thanksgiving morning I am grateful for the family and friends who have been so supportive of me. I am also grateful for modern medicine and that Heavenly Father has inspired man to create medications that helps heal our bodies and minds. I am grateful for my sweet little boys who bring joy and inspiration to my life. And for my husband who never gives up on me, as tempting as it may be at times.
I love you all and Happy Thanksgiving.
3 comments:
I am glad you are feeling better!!!
I'm sorry that you've had a rough few weeks! I'll keep you in my prayers! Just remember who you are. ;) Love you!
P.S. That boy is darling, how can you stand it?
It's good to have you back. I wish you future weeks filled with happiness, joy and lots of beautiful holiday moments. Take care...
Post a Comment