Our good friend Kristi turned 30 this week and to celebrate her husband organized a dance party at their home. The evite said to wear your best dance outfit and you know how much I love to dress up, so we decided to go as Bret Michaels and Madonna.
Darren is always such a good sport when I suggest costume ideas for him. (You'll remember back in October when he wore red tights to the ward Halloween party...) In order to channel his inner rock star he wore my jeans and I gotta say, he filled out the butt in those jeans better than I ever did. I even convinced him to wear guyliner (aka eye liner on a man).
It was an awesome night and I think our costumes were a hit with everyone at the party. Most people didn't even recognize Darren with his long hair.
For one night only, we were rock stars.


5 comments:
You guys were the talk of the weekend. At church I heard all about how AWESOME you guys looked.
ROCK ON! ;)
haha you guys are great sports...such younguns! :)
This was a fun blog to read!
You guys look great! We were sad to miss it. Looks so much fun.
Mindy, you guys are awesome! Hope you have a great birthday!
Post a Comment