On Saturday, almost exactly two years later I took another picture. This time it was Austin and my dad. I purposefully dressed Austin in the same outfit Trevor had worn, but it was a coincidence that my dad wore nearly the same outfit.
If you are thinking to yourself... Wow! Your kids alike. Check this out.
Both of my boys have great big blue eyes.
But notice how they have completely different noses. Trevor's got mine and Austin has Darren's.
They both get the same look in their eye when I walk into the room. You know the look. It's the one that screams, "Yay! It's my mom! She's my favorite person in the whole wide world!!"
While the similarities in their appearance are many, the dissimilarities in their personalities are even greater. It is always amazing to me how two kids who look so much alike can be so different.

1 comment:
I can't believe how much they look alike!!!
Post a Comment