Sunday, July 24, 2011

Keeping the Zombies out

Trevor likes to play a computer game called Plants vs Zombies.  In the game you plants various plants on your lawn in an effort to keep the zombies from getting into your house and eating your brains.  I know it sounds gruesome, but it isn't as bad as it sounds.

In the game, there are things called Wall-nuts.  The zombies stop to eat them giving you extra time to kill them.  Trevor came to me the other day with a naked Mr. Potato Head and said that he would leave Potato Head by the front door so that if the zombies they will eat Potato Head and we can run away.  I think it is an great plan.

I can see the resemblance, can't you.

1 comment:

Mommo-Miller said...

I didn't have a Mr. Potato Head so I think that it is too late... The brains are zombie food.