Mindy - Haha! That's crazy! We've never had it that green. How funny. And where do you buy your cloth diapers? I've been looking into them but not quite sure what kind to get. Thanks!
It is definitely the purple coloring. Whenever I give Jaren dark purple anything.....it comes out bright green. You should try the walmart brand "grape" punch. It is seriously neon green when it comes out. Some reason.....purple turns to green. When ever we have purple Crystal Light, the kids start laughing and making jokes about tomorrow's diapers. Ai, yi, yi!
7 comments:
only twice. the culprit was a day eating peas or a day eating blue gogurts. this is crazy green. crazy.
the color looks like what you get after having artificial purple or blue. What did he eat?
Was the grape pedialyte purple?
It was purple!!! It that what caused it?!? That was a CRAZY color! Thanks for setting my mind at ease Bonnie!!
Mindy - Haha! That's crazy! We've never had it that green. How funny. And where do you buy your cloth diapers? I've been looking into them but not quite sure what kind to get. Thanks!
It is definitely the purple coloring. Whenever I give Jaren dark purple anything.....it comes out bright green. You should try the walmart brand "grape" punch. It is seriously neon green when it comes out. Some reason.....purple turns to green. When ever we have purple Crystal Light, the kids start laughing and making jokes about tomorrow's diapers. Ai, yi, yi!
Haha! I can't believe you took a picture of poop. lol That's some crazy green poop, though.
Post a Comment