- Dyeing Eggs
Trevor coloring an egg before dyeing it.
The first egg we did Trevor just dropped into the dye and that made a huge mess, so I started helping him lower the eggs with a spoon.
After we were done Trevor helped me count the eggs.
He was so proud of himself!
- Easter Egg Hunt & a Visit with the Easter Bunny
Jumping on the metal grate with Daddy helped with the boredom of waiting in a long line.
So did staring at the fountain wondering how wet he could get before I caught him.
Once he finally got his turn, there was NO WAY he was going to slow down long enough for me to take his picture.
He was excited to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap. When I asked him to make a happy face I got his frowny face instead...oh well.
It was a very good day.
- Easter Basket
- Easter Egg Hunt (#2)
(PS - I love my Aunt Cheryll's backyard. Once everything starts to bloom I'll take pictures for you to see. Her backyard looks like something out of Better Homes and Gardens.)
- Easter Family Home Evening
Tonight's FHE reminded me of the obligation and responsibility we have as parents to teach our children the gospel and I am grateful that Darren and I are taking the time to teach Trevor things of eternal importance.
Doctrine & Covenants 68: 25, 28
And again, inasmuch as parents have children in Zion, or in any of her stakes which are organized, that teach them not to understand the doctrine of repentance, faith in Christ the Son of the living God, and of baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of the hands, when eight years old, the sin be upon the heads of the parents.
And they shall also teach their children to pray, and to walk uprightly before the Lord.
5 comments:
How was the Kent Station hunt? I was curious about that one. Fun Easter.
Oh that video was darling!
Thank you Mindy for letting me visit your blog. Trevor is my favorite "man" in the nursery!
Sounds like you had a really fun Easter. You had some really good ideas for Easter Activities. Trevor is really cute and he looks like he has grown a lot since the last time I've seen him. He has a really good sense of humor.
For egg-dying: If you put the eggs inside a wire whisk, even really young kids are able to dye them. You may have to use wider cups or even small bowls, but it works! It looks like you guys had a fabulous Easter:)
Post a Comment