Saturday, April 10, 2010

We're Ready When You Are Austin

I am now almost 39 weeks pregnant and getting so excited to meet little Austin.  He has been such a spunky kid in-utero and I am anxious to meet him.

A couple weeks ago my Aunt Marsha hosted a baby shower for me which was very sweet.  (I'll post pics when I get them.)  Aunt Shelley made me a sash to wear with Austin's name on it and after the shower I turned it into a wall hanging for his room.
I think it looks so cute in his room.

I also took the cute paper animals that were in the cupcakes and made this frame.

Not only am I physically ready for Austin to come, I am emotionally prepared as well.  As I reflect on the journey I have taken during my pregnancy and the decisions I have made, I am blessed to have been able to assemble such a wonderful group of people to help me have the best birth possible.  Between the midwives, my doula Jenn, and my wonderful husband, I have never lacked for encouragement and support as I have made decisions about what's best for me and for Austin.  And I know that no matter what happens, Heavenly Father knows what we need and He loves us.

So whenever you are ready Austin, we're ready and patiently waiting for you.

3 comments:

Unguren said...

Very cute.

Good luck!

AngieVach said...

How exciting! I wish you guys all the best! I'm sure it'll all go great and make sure to post pictures as soon as you can. We want to see that cutie!

J9 said...

I want to see him, too! May the Lord bless you with a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

Sorry I never got back to you about the blood bank. I felt bad having you come watch my kids being so far along (and then I think you got a little sick right after you offered) but I appreciated the offer. I'll get my aunt or someone to go with me.

Let me know if I can do anything for you or your fam - like have Trevor come for a few play dates so you can rest before and after Austin makes his debut.