The weather here has been beautiful for October. Trevor and I spent all day Wednesday outside working in the yard. When Austin woke up from his nap he wanted to be outside too, so into the Bumbo and outside he went.
Being the oldest I hated getting in trouble if my brother and sister into trouble on my watch. And yet, before I could stop myself I heard these words coming out of my mouth...
"Trevor, don't let Austin eat the grass. It will give him a tummy ache and then I'll put you in time-out."
What?!?! I couldn't believe my ears. Did I really just say that?
Well, Trevor thought it was hilarious that Austin was eating the grass and did nothing whatsoever to stop him, but instead aided him by handing him handfuls. At one point Trevor even made Austin a nice green toupee.
There ended up being no time-outs, just giggles and this blog-worthy picture.
2 comments:
yum yum
That's funny! It's great to realize you can just enjoy a simple moment like that rather than react negatively. I feel better when I catch myself doing that, too.
Greens are good for you anyway, right!? ;)
Post a Comment