Saturday, April 17, 2010

Scalini's Eggplant Parmigiana Legend

Legend has it that there is a restaurant in Georgia that can induce labor.  They claim that more than 300 women have gone into labor within 48 hours of eating their Eggplant Parmigiana.

Tonight I am putting the legend to the test using the recipe found on their website (http://www.scalinis.com/Bambino.htm).  And who knows, maybe I'll have Austin on my due date (which is Monday).  Stranger things have happened.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! I also love eggplant parmigiana so when you're done . . . . Good luck! I hope it works!

Unknown said...

Sorry, that was Shauna, I forgot to log out of my YW account!

Margaret said...

I keep waiting to hear...

Kristen said...

When I saw the baby picture, I thought you'd had the baby! Then I realized it was a girl. Good luck with the eggplant parmigiana!

Jamie said...

Good Luck!

Kassie said...

I guess the eggplant isn't working... nuts!