A friend emailed this to me and I thought it would be fun to fill out. Enjoy!
- What time did you get up this morning? I didn't get out of bed until noon.
- Diamonds or pearls? Either would be nice.
- Last movie you saw in the theater? Hmm..Maybe Pirates of the Caribean 3
- What is your favorite TV show? I love all the shows on TLC
- What do you usually have for breakfast? PB&J on toast or scrambled eggs
- What is your middle name? Growing up I didn't have one, but now it is my maiden name, Nichols
- What food do you dislike? Used to love pickles, but now they sound yucky
- What is your favorite CD at the moment? Jimmy Eat World or Something Corporate
- What kind of car do you drive? Buick Century
- Favorite sandwich? Ham & Swiss
- Favorite item of clothing? My pajamas
- If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Italy
- What color is your bathroom? My bathroom looks like a sunflower museum
- Favorite brand of clothing? Anything cute and inexpensive
- Where would you like to retire to? I don't know
- Most memorable birthday? When I turned 18 we had a dance for my birthday party
- Favorite sport to watch? I love to watch ballroom dancing
- Favorite saying? "Holy Moses" or "For the love of Pete!"
- When is your birthday? January 24th
- Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither, I like to sleep
- What is your shoe size? 10
- Pets? Are great, just not in my house
- What did you want to be when you were little? A dentist
- What are you today? A mom
- What is your favorite candy? Skittles & Reeses
- Your favorite flower(s)? Sunflowers
- What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? January 24, 2008 (I'll be 25 and we are going to Teatro ZinZani!)
- What are you listening to right now? Silence. (Darren is at a Daddy and Me class with Trevor)
- What was the last thing you ate? Fruit snacks
- Do you wish on stars? Not usually
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Macaroni & Cheese
- Last person you spoke to on the phone? Darren
- Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper...I could use one right now!
- Favorite restaurant? Armando's or any good Italian restaurant
- Hair Color? Dirty blonde
- Favorite day of the year? My birthday
- What was your favorite toy as a child? My Cabbage Patch Kid, Alita
- Summer or winter? I like Spring best
- Hugs or kisses? Hugs & Kisses, the physical and the chocolate varieties
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, hands down
- When was the last time you cried? About a hour ago because I was just getting caught up enough that I could lay down and take a nap, but then Trevor woke up.
- What is under your bed? Things I don't know what to do with, which is why they are hidden under my bed.
- Who is the friend you've had the longest? Randi Oberloh
- What did you do last night? Went to my sister's for dinner
- Favorite smell? The smell of chocolate
- What are you afraid of? Failing as a mother
- How many keys on your key ring? About 8
- How many years at your current job? 16 days
- Favorite day of the week? Friday
- How many towns have you lived in? 4 all in WA - Ballard, Burien, Shoreline, & Renton
- Do you make friends easily? Depends
5 comments:
I hope you got your nap! I remember wanting to throw Belize out of the window at 4 in the morning at about 16 days old. Now that I got some sleep (at 13m.) I love her to pieces almost all the time.
It's a good thing Heavenly Father made him so cute else Trevor would have been out the window by now. Once he gets his days and nights figured out things will be better.
I vote you write more about your little one on your blog so that I can comment. I keep looking at your other page and thinking I want to comment, but then I forget to.
But lately I have seen alot of babies that are not attractive so congratulations on producing a handsome offspring.
You're going to Teatro Zinzani? You must tell me how it is! I've wanted to go there for a long time.
Post a Comment